Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Belated Pinkish Tears

hi-yah fellas ! :D
uh-oh im so sorry for this lateness, i was totally sick recently that I had to hv a bedrest, and within this 3 days i had a retreat to Bogor, it was such a kewl place, with the fresh air, green grass, wood cottage, and so kind ppl there =D
but just yesterday i arrived home, the light broke down for 10 hours! dang PLN ! omigosh ~
so now im back to this blog again...horray! how i miss you all.. :)
bannie hat - unbranded ; batwing top - Korea ; shorts - unbranded; over-knee socks - HK ; shoes - Wondershoe
ah ya, and this is my belated halloween super series pica that i edit myself lol =p i love Ryuk and the apple! hhi :)

5 comments:

  1. aww my lights went out too yesterday . suckss :( btw i love your top so so much . looks so comfy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sis. I cant see your shoutbox here. I tagged u on my blog. Hope u can grab it:

    http://liezl-read-write.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. tag my link : http://christina-theofillus.blogspot.com/
    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. tht batwing top is awesomeeeee.. anyway please visit my blog too.. i'm as petite as u are.. i even think i'm shorter.. but look at u.. so cute :)

    ReplyDelete