Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Childhood Flames

hi bloggies ! well nowadays my extension is buried in its box since i got my hair shortier cut now! omigosh, it makes my cheeks seem chubbier and many ppl said i do look like a big baby, lol ;D so the thrills of childhood flames just came to my mind so i made this look, hope y'al like this too...:)
tee-Giordano ; overall - number 61 ; ring - diy ; big sandals - gift from Yopie
well, i get enough of oversized tee, oversized bag or anything. so i think its time for oversized ring! yeah, i make this in my own, how do u think? :)you just need the base ring, and can make the shape with artsy papers or etc, just play your creativity and imaginaton! ;D
ah ya, and you know? the sunlight in Jakarta makes my cheeks more reddish.uh-oh. well, i just think : WHY DO THE GOOD FILMS COME WHEN THE EXAMINATION WEEK IS DAMNLY NEAR? *sigh

3 comments:

  1. Hello Jie ^___^ how are you ? Long time never heard from you le :'( Love your new hair so cute :D . haha baby :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can linked my as Christina Theofillus ,thanks sis :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice, blogwalking btw,
    interest to follow or swap link, or even both?

    ReplyDelete