Friday, October 30, 2009

Say Hallo to the Ween

yihaa! say hallo to the ween ! hihi lols =D im hving the halloween party this nite and i'd like to be like a dead child looking for her mama, coz my face doesnt fit to be a so-mature-and-horrible-ghost-alike. hahaha xD but i envy them who dress better coz its kewl, darls! HAPPYHALLOWEEN, and get well-dressed, ghosts ! hv a funny midnite...:)
shawl - Mom's; oversized tee-Tommy Hilfiger; tights-unbranded;shoes-Prada;pillow-gift from Dimas
the first time I try to use face&body paintings( i'd prefer pale effect, not a super-ghosty look so I apply it normally);i use liquid eyeliner to make my face tattoo; and i hide my long hair behind the shawl, because i wanna look childish as my theme!
and woo-hoo, i hv died my hair back to black :D

7 comments:

  1. wow~ face paint.. I never tried that before.. I want to try also Q_Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy halloween ! aww loving the face painting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://mochan-jjang.co.nr

    sure can. link me as mochan. :D what should i link you as? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ all : thx for commenting ! aww im so flaterred =)

    ReplyDelete